Get Control of Your Envelope Budget Once and For All!
When I started using Dave Ramsey's envelope budgeting method, I was thrilled! For once in my life, I was actually sticking to my budget.
Except for 1 thing... dealing with physical money in envelopes can be REALLY cumbersome!
Fistfuls of change, constantly reimbursing envelopes, breaking bills... ugh!
Enter The Debit Card Envelope Budget
After a couple years of attempting the Dave Ramsey envelope system on and off, I found a system that eliminated all of the headaches and hassle that come along with the envelope budget. My wife and I have used this system since June of 2014, and LOVED it.
This little-known hack of the Capital One 360 banking system allows you to run an envelope budget, using only your debit card and a smart phone!
In less than 15 minutes, you can be up and running with your new digital "envelope budget", and never touch a piece of paper again.
No longer will you need to:
- Lug around fistfuls of change after your first purchase with bills
Reimburse yourself after you buy something online
- Carry around multiple envelopes to make sure you spend out of the correct category
- Buy a pack a gum just so you can break a large bill into more convenient denominations
In short--The EXACT same rigorous control of Dave Ramsey's original concept, coupled with digital convenience.
This Course Includes:
- The Complete 30-page guide to building and running your Debit Card Envelope Budget
- Step by step instructions on designating spending categories, connecting your budget with external accounts, instant person to person transfers, and more.
- (4) bonus video tutorials, that show you transactions in real time and give you my own personal tips.
- Plus advanced recommendations for using the budget with 2 people, setting up your budget to work with automatic bill pays, integrating with Google Docs, and more!
Trust me, I know how frustrating it can be to carefully set up a budget, and then have it derailed by the administrative clunkiness of moving money around, bill due dates, etc.
I've found something that's truly helped me control my budget, and I created this course to help you do the same.